Image by The DigitelImage by 20091006-pecha.jpg
Update October 19:
The Music Farm at 32 Ann Street will be the event's venue.
If you haven't already gotten a ticket, know that it includes one free beer. Yeah, we like free beer, too.
The fourth installment of Pecha Kucha Night is set to be held in an as-of-yet undisclosed downtown venue on October 21 and we've just spotted the lineup of speakers on the docket.
Read more stories on this subject in our Pecha Kucha topic page.Here they are in no particular order:
- Brady Waggoner : Emcee
- Ken Hawkins : TheDigitel.com!
- Michael Gray : Artist and Marching Band Expert
- Mark Sloan : Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art
- Bill Eubanks : Urban Edge Studio
- Eunjoo Yun : Charleston Academy of Music
- Jim Martin : Charleston Parks Conservancy
- Jonathan Miller : Artist and Book Publisher
- Courtney Gunter, Amy Pastre, Virginia Gregg : Sideshow Press
- Nate Lopes : DJ NattyHeavy
Be sure to mark your calendars for this night of enlightenment and entertainment.