This Earth Day play a part in saving the world's seafood resources by taking part in a delicious sustainable seafood dinner.
Wild Dunes Resort's Sea Island Grill is hosting a reception and dinner which is taking place April 22, starting at 6:30 p.m. Chef de Cuisine Jeff Miller has put together a seven-course dinner featuring local and ethically sourced seafood paired with wine.
- Yellow tail snapper crudo, grilled lime vinaigrette, pickled green garlic, micro cilantro paired with Chardon Etoile Brut NV
- Seared diver scallops, saffron and yellow tomato butter, local stone crab, bourbon ginger mustard sauce, 4-hour octopus, fennel and cipollini soubise paired with Honig Sauvignon Blanc
- Seared big eye tuna and cobia, smoked crab and arugula roll, chimichurri, lemon oil powder, frisse, micro shiso paired with Treana Viognier
- Clams linguine featuring local clams, chipotle and neuske's bacon butter, pickled vegetable noodles paired with Buehler Chardonnay
- Cantaloupe sorbet, compressed honeydew and black lava salt Dark Corner Moonshine glazed swordfish medallion, confit marble potatoes, braised black radish, fermented green tomato hot sauce paired with Illahe Pinot Noir
- Caramelized pineapple cake, coconut ice cream, mango ginger anglaise and raspberry foam paired with NxNW Late Harvest Reisling
The seven-course prix fixe dinner is $75 per person, the reception starts at 6:30 p.m. followed by dinner at 7 p.m. Ten percent of proceeds will be donated to the South Carolina Aquarium's Sustainable Seafood Initiative. Space is limited and reservations are required. For reservations and a gate pass, please contact Wild Dunes at (843) 886-2200.